Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Powwow

http://www.powwows.com/info/?p=63

As for everybody knows, powwow is the gathering

of Native Americans. This website is like a diary.

From author's picture, I know he isn't successful

on pretending Indians. I look at the right list and

click "What is a Pow Wow?". I learn everyone

has different explains of the meaning of powwow.

Some think it's a behave of culture, some think

it's a war dance.









http://www.kten.com/Global/story.asp?S=5729074

I scan over this website and find it writes about

what the writer had experienced on the powwow.

Furthermore, I learned for the natives, join the

powwow is important because of making friends

with others. Although there are many strangers,

they all dance and sing together.








This website, in fact, it is more like an invitation.

It will be hold on April 4 and 5, 2009,at Saline

Middle School in Saline. I watch the video beside

and learn how happiness and wonderful powwow

is. I also realize, to make friends with others

easily, by dancing and singing with others is the

quickest way.






Picture1: Crowded on the powwow.

Picture2: Man in Indian custome.

Picture3: Players ready for contest.
































1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Better work. You still have some space issues, but otherwise this is a step upwards.