Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Chat Session

岳嘉 李: Hello!毛 孫: Hi! I am Brian
岳嘉 李: I am Johnny
岳嘉 李: So borning毛 孫: Yes 
岳嘉 李: What are you doing now?
毛 孫: Of course I am typing 
岳嘉 李: Did you finish the Halloween cloth?
毛 孫: Not yet 岳嘉 李: I finished it! 
岳嘉 李: I made a cloth of killer... 毛 孫: Killer? Cool 
岳嘉 李: Aaron is a bubble...
毛 孫: Hey! How it goi. . . oh. . .I thought you were someone else. . . but I guess I can talk to you.毛 孫: I want to be a purple chicken 
岳嘉 李: Danny made a purple chicken
毛 孫: He is a purple chicken 
岳嘉 李: It's cute 
岳嘉 李: And.....毛 孫: Sup? 
岳嘉 李: Why is your name that strange?
毛 孫:  岳嘉 李: Are you Ok?毛 孫: So,so 
岳嘉 李: Don't be afraid.... 
岳嘉 李: Because I am Johnny!毛 孫: Ok 
岳嘉 李: Johnny killer 
岳嘉 李: Wohaha毛 孫: I am dying 
岳嘉 李: Are you crazy?毛 孫: So,so 
岳嘉 李: Did you finish your writing?
毛 孫: Yes 
岳嘉 李: Oh!I don't! 
岳嘉 李: Ouch!Purple chicken is eating me!
毛 孫: Danny? 岳嘉 李: Hey,say something 
岳嘉 李: Yes毛 孫: (music) It's okay now, I'm here!  
岳嘉 李: Is 5 minutes after?
毛 孫: Maybe more毛 孫: I think 
岳嘉 李: Maybe we must have a watch to know the time!?
毛 孫: Yes 
岳嘉 李: Did you saw Lily's or Serena's blog?

No comments: