Monday, January 7, 2008

It's a New Year

2007 is an important year for me.Because I
started to found how to study the subject and
the tests this year.I come to learn the studying
way have to be different from elemantery
school.My math,science and social study were
getting better in this year.If I didn't have any
change in this year,my score wouldn't be more
better.And this is one of the important mea-
ning for me in 2007.
Another important meaning for me in 2007
was I know I am not lonely in my studying life.
For example,when I don't understand some-
thing of math,my father will teach me.When I
pay too much time on television or computer,
my parents will notice me.When I am sad
about many things,my pets will play with me.
When I am boring of studying tests,I will find
some fun things with my brother.There are
lots of people helping me,I was thankful to
them and I believe they will still helping me at
the future.
My expection of 2008 is:I wonder I can be
more good at planning time.Because I know I
will be more busy at homework and preparing
tests.So it will be more important to plan the
time.Also,I wish I will be more time to sleep.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

A great summary! You did have a good year, at least as to what you learned. I liek that you focused on what you learned rather than where you went and what you did. Good work.